Find the Right Fit
Not all garments are created equal. Whether you’re bigger on top or not, you want to make sure the fit is perfect. The pieces you choose need to be flirty, fun and sultry but also offer plenty of support especially for Busty or Bijou babes. For this set of the shoot, we love to keep it simple yet sexy.
· Underwire Bra with soft moulding (but not too structured) to hold the shape
· Plunge Bras (but not push up)
· Bralette’s for Bijou babes
· High waisted undies
· Blush / Nude
Things to Avoid
All this being said, there are some styles that you should most definitely stay away from.
· Push up bras are a big no no due to “gaping” from the cups in different poses
· Rigid structured bras with padding or gel
· Garments that are ill fitting, poke your skin or are uncomfortable to wear
· I now no longer recommend tiny G strings (unless you are a supermodel) for many reasons. The main one being I want my clients to feel 100% comfortable during their shoot.
· Low cut undies (including the ones that drape down in a V shape)
· Unsupportive bras or undies
· Neon colours
Even if the pieces are pretty, they’ll only be doing you a disservice physically or mentally – which shows through in the final images.
This set is amazing. Add your $25 Gift you will receive when you book your shoot, and you have an amazing set you can wear everyday, not just for your shoot.
Lovers Miracle Contour Bra & Matching Brief
Whatever look you choose, know that your body type is perfect no matter its shape or size.
If you have more questions about which look would be best for you feel free to reach out at email@example.com
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BRA OR UNDIES OR SET?ADD YOUR COMMENT BELOW 👇🏼